We can help you apply for Efficiency Manitoba’s rebate programs!
Above All Insulation is now a contractor with the Efficiency Manitoba’s Income Qualified Program.
As a pre-selected contractor, we can be chosen to upgrade your home to achieve Efficiency Manitoba’s insulation standards with a rebate.
The Efficiency Manitoba Program allows home owners with limited incomes to upgrade the insulation in their home to lower their monthly costs.
How The Program Works
Contact Above All Insulation and we will guide you smoothly through the process of investing in your home and increasing it’s insulation, comfort, and energy efficiency. You can click on this link to fill out the form and we will contact you to help with the process.
The Efficiency Manitoba Program makes it easy to save energy, improve the comfort of your home, and save money.
This program can help if you are:
- Are a homeowner with a limited income and are interested in energy efficiency upgrades.
- Are a home renter with a limited income.
- Are a landlord and are interested in increasing your property value and reducing your tenant’s energy consumption.
- Rent an apartment suite and are interested in energy efficiency upgrades that will help you save money and energy.
To qualify for the Efficiency Manitoba Program, homeowners / home renters must:
- Live in a single-detached or semi-detached home.
- Live in the home year-round.
- Have a total household income (before deductions) that meets or falls below the limits in the table on this page.
Apply: Efficiency Manitoba Program
Make a smart investment by upgrading your homes insulation and reducing your monthly energy expenses by accessing the Efficiency Manitoba Program.To apply for this program (or to determine your eligibility), please follow the link below.
You will need to fill out the application form and provide Manitoba Hydro with supporting documentation of income.
After Qualifying, An energy advisor will come to your home or rental property to review the energy efficiency of the home and explain how the program works.
Based on the results of the energy efficiency review, qualifying homeowners and landlords may receive FREE insulation for Attics, Basements, Crawlspaces, and/or Walls!